Multi-Family Roof Replacement Broomfield CO
If the time has come to replace the roof on the multi-family building you own or manage, then call on the professionals at Axe Roofing. We are a locally owned and operated specialty roofing contractor that specializes in replacing all types of roofs, including shingle, tile, metal, low-slope, and slate roofing, which is a popular choice for buildings in the Broomfield area due to its strong durability against hail.
Our Five No-Cost Upgrades
There are many reasons to trust in Axe Roofing when a multi-family building needs a roof replacement. Consider that we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, offer an industry-leading warranty on workmanship (in addition to the manufacturer’s warranties we register for you), and exclusively have the roofing systems we offer installed by experienced technicians. Additionally, we always provide our five no-cost upgrades, which are five components of a roof that we replace, no matter what. These components are:
- Ice and water shield – This is an extremely durable underlayment that can be used as a leak barrier, which is helpful if you have ice dams in the winter. Code calls for it if the building lives over a certain elevation, but we include it with every install.
- New pipe jacks – While many companies will just nail the old ones, which may have been damaged during the tear off, back in, we replace them all.
- Synthetic underlayment – Used underlayment can tear like a sheet of paper, so we make sure the synthetic underlayment is always replaced.
- Flashing – This comes in pre-painted metal that will complement the color of the roof the homeowner chooses. All old flashing is torn off and replaced.
- Ventilation – Poor ventilation can lead to roof problems, and a lot of roofing warranties are subject to proper ventilation. We ensure that the new roof we install is up to code with manufacturer directives so that our customers’ warranties stay intact.
For more information on our roof replacement services, contact Axe Roofing today. We would be happy to assist you.