Our Process |Roofing Services | Our Customers | Qualifications & Awards | Materials We Use | Hailstorm Repair | Insurance Claims | Getting Started
If you’re looking for a roofing repair or replacement in the Brighton CO area, then it’s important to find a company that you believe in to get the job done right. Here’s some information about Axe Roofing and how we believe we’re the best at what we do.
Once you contact us, our team will immediately get in contact with you about your free quote. We will then head up to your roof in order to see what kind of damage it has. After that, we’ll give you a list of options based on what we think will be best in your specific circumstance. This will come with an estimate for full work completion.
We can handle all kinds of damage and problems, including from hailstorms, winter storms, or any other kind of extreme weather. Plus, we’ll even help you get through the insurance process to help get you full compensation from whichever insurance company you have.
After you get your claim approved, we will schedule your appointment to make sure that the repairs or replacement for your roof can be done as quickly as possible, while still making sure we maintain the highest standard of quality.
We will send a team of Axe Roofing experts to work on your project. They won’t be contractors; they will be our own in-house team members.
Roofing Services We Provide
- Repairs – We can repair damaged or missing shingles, remove algae growth, unclog gutters, and fix small leaks, and more.
- Replacement – If we determine that your roof is so badly damaged that it would be dangerous to leave like that, we can offer a full new replacement for your roof.
- Inspections –After looking at your roof with a careful inspection, we can determine exactly how your roof is damaged and what needs to be fixed in order to make it operable again. This could include replacing your pipe jacks, adding pre-painted metal flashing, making sure the roof includes proper ventilation, adding a shield against ice and water, among other options.
The Customers We Support
We support the following types of customers:
- Residential – We can support customers who need roofing repairs or replacements for the home that they live in.
- Commercial – Businesses of all kinds that need repairs for the buildings where they work are also within our purview.
- Multi-family – It’s also common for us to work on multi-family residences where we have experience with working homeowner associations to get a roof repaired, replaced, or inspected.
Our Qualifications and Awards
We have many years of experience within the field and have received a number of qualifications in the roofing industry. For example, we’ve won awards including:
- SELECT ShingleMaster – This award is the best you can get for CertainTeed roofing. It’s awarded to companies who meet the highest standards possible for knowledge, excellence, and quality when it comes to shingle roofing. CertainTeed has to see proof of things such as liability insurance and worker’s compensation before the SSM is awarded. Someone with an SSM designation has gone through extensive testing to prove that they know how to install shingle roofing at the highest and most professional level.
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating – The Better Business Bureau, or BBB, is an organization that allows customers to vocalize their concerns with a business. The BBB evaluates all sorts of companies, including those within the roofing business. They have a rigorous process for giving out grades. This includes evaluating how well a company like Axe Roofing handles disputes with customers, how transparent they are, how long they have been in business and many other factors. An A+ is their highest rating and indicates a trustworthy company.
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor – These are only awarded to companies that meet the designations standards of quality at the highest level. Only a relatively small number of roofing professionals fall under this category.
Materials We Use
Here are a few examples of the types of roof materials we work with:
- F-wave – People choose this shingle type roofing system because it works well for surviving hailstorms and high winds with minimal or no damage in many situations.
- Slate – Customers go with slate if they want something durable and they don’t mind a bit more of an expense. It also gives your house a unique look.
- Flat Roof – Roofing options like flat roofing or even with a slight slope have become popular in this area. We can install any roofing of this type for you.
- Others – Our experience includes just about any roofing type that you can think of, including tile, steel, concrete, clay, or even something that’s highly specific and customized. All you have to do is tell you what you want, and we can make it happen.
Repairing Hailstorm Damage
If you already have damage from a hailstorm, which is highly common in Colorado, we are fully prepared to come in quickly and take care of it. You won’t be left hanging; our team will arrive quickly to get your roof repaired or replaced.
When it comes to replacement, we can even recommend materials that will be particularly resistant to hail to make it so that you don’t have to go through having a hail-damaged roof again.
Assistance on Insurance Claims
We won’t just stand back and wait while you struggle with getting your insurance claim approved. Our highly experienced and skillful agents can help to speed up the process and help make sure that you get the compensation you need before affecting whatever repair or replacement is required in your case. This includes both assessing the damage to your business or home, as well as helping you interface with the insurance companies.
For more information on how you can get the help you deserve for your roof, please don’t hesitate to go ahead and contact us today. The faster you ask us for help, the faster we can get started on making your roof the way you want it.