Having a roof over your head helps to provide a sense of safety and security. Of course, having a new roof offers the greatest peace of mind to homeowners and their families. However, even the very best of roofs can wear down over time — especially in harsh environments, such as what we see during the Colorado winters or hailstorm season. If your roof is in need of repairs, or even total replacement, then you need to act fast for the safety and well-being of everyone in the home.
Fortunately, if you live in Frederick, CO or any of the surrounding areas, you can take advantage of the expertise, experience, and world-class customer care that Axe Roofing provides. Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to helping our neighbors in the Frederick community with any roofing needs that they have. You can be sure that we’ll always have your back, and provide you with sound guidance on what to do about your roof.
It’s true that you have to be cautious with the contractor you select for your roofing project. There are many “fly-by-night” roofers out there without the necessary qualifications to do their job correctly.
In contrast, Axe Roofing has an impeccable reputation within the community. Moreover, we have won a number of ratings and awards from high-profile roofing, construction, and business organizations. Some of our qualifications include:
- SELECT ShingleMaster (SSM)
- GAF System Plus Warranty Installer
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- CertainTeed Shingle Quality Specialist
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Screened & Approved from Home Advisor
When you work with us, you never have to worry about the quality of work or service we’ll deliver!
Who We Serve
We serve all of our neighbors in the Frederick, Colorado community. We provide roofing services for commercial, residential, and multi-family buildings alike. You can 100% depend on us, no matter the scope or nature of the project.
Our Roofing Services
We provide a broad range of services to our customers. Basically: if it’s related to roofing, we do it — and at a reasonable rate. Some of our services include:
- Roof inspections. Regular roof inspections can help you to avoid expensive repair bills down the road. At Axe Roofing, we have a team of trained inspectors on hand that can check your roof for issues like leakage, unusual wear and tear, sagging structural elements, and so forth. Our inspection specialists are trained to pay attention to even the smallest details, so that we can keep you and your family safe.
- Roof repairs. Windstorms, hailstorms, snowstorms — they all wear down roofs, and could even cause significant damage. If your roof has been damaged and needs to be repaired, then reach out to us ASAP. Our team of professionals will come out promptly to assess the damage, and will begin work shortly thereafter.
- Roof replacements. Whether you need a total roof replacement because of severe damage from a storm, or want to upgrade your home and increase your property’s value, we can guide you through each step of the replacement process, and make sure your new roof will put a smile on your face.
The Materials We Use
We use a wide range of roofing materials. We know that every house and every homeowner is different, so we strive for flexibility in our choice of materials. Some of the materials we use include:
- F-Wave roof. This highly durable roofing material can hold up under winds of 130 mph. They also come with a 5-year hail coverage guarantee, and with an average home getting hit by a hailstorm every five years, this will be a prime option for many.
- Clay. In certain conditions, clay can last longer than any other type of roof. It has a beautiful aesthetic, but is limited with regard to colors.
- Asphalt. As a certified SELECT ShingleMaster (SSM) contractor, Axe Roofing has the knowledge, skill, and experience needed to install elegant asphalt shingles on your roof. Asphalt is one of the most common roofing materials in the area, and can last up to 30 years depending on the particular product line and brand selected.
- Metal. At Axe Roofing, we install metal roofs with a class 4 rating. In other words, our metal roofs can withstand the most powerful hailstorms and windstorms that arise throughout Colorado during the summer. Even though metal is more expensive than asphalt, it generally lasts longer and is more eco-friendly.
Of course, we also use several other materials in our roofing projects. If you’re in need of a total roof replacement, our experienced roofing consultants can help you determine which material is right for you.
Roof Repairs & Replacements After a Hailstorm
Colorado is known to be one of the most hail-prone states in the entire United States, with billions of dollars in insured hail-related damages accrued over the past decade or so. That being the case, Axe Roofing is committed to easing the pressure that our neighbors feel after a severe hailstorm comes and damages their property. If you need us to come out for an assessment, we’ll be there quickly; and we’ll help you determine whether repairs will do the trick, or you need to go the replacement route.
We can walk you through the insurance claims process that happens after a damaging storm, step by step. When it comes to roofing claims, we know the insurance industry inside and out — in fact, our team members have worked with just about all the major companies in the area. We are happy to educate our customers on how it all works. Plus, we’ll come out and provide you with an accurate, comprehensive estimate of the damage, so that you can get paid from the insurance company more quickly.
Choose Axe Roofing for All of Your Repair/Replacement Needs
If you live in Frederick, CO and are in need of roofing repairs or replacement, don’t settle for second-best. At Axe Roofing, we provide exceptional customer support, high-quality workmanship, and prompt service. We are deeply invested in the local community, and are committed to helping our neighbors with all of their roofing needs, at an affordable price.
If you have a roofing need, feel free to request a free quote today. Or reach out to our friendly team of roofing experts today. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have.