Repairing or replacing a roof can seem like a hassle, but it doesn’t have to be as stressful as you may think. When you work with a quality roofing company to handle these services, the process becomes much simpler. At Axe Roofing, we will help you every step of the way, from start to finish. We are all about professionalism and expert craftsmanship as far as roofing and customer service are concerned.
Our residential and commercial roofing contractors serve Boulder and the Denver metro area with any roof-related tasks that need help. If you are looking to restore your roof to its original glory, then our experts will provide you with what you are looking for. Not only do we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, we also pride ourselves in being highly skilled professional roofing experts in Boulder County.
Boulder Replacement and Repair Roofing Services
As a leading roofing contractor in Boulder, here are some of the services that we can provide for your roofing project:
- Roof Replacement – Are you needing to completely replace your current roof or roofing systems? Our roofing contractors will tear down your current roof in a safe and fast manner. We will consult you on what type of roof lasts the longest and makes the most sense for you.
- Roof Repair – Following the recent intense hailstorms that have rocked the Boulder and surrounding Denver metro areas, many roofs have taken a beating. At Axe Roofing, we are on standby and fully equipped to carry out roof repairs swiftly and affordably.
- Roof Inspections – We are available to carry out periodic inspections to assess the state of your roof. You don’t have to wait for complete damage on the roof to repair or replace it. Sometimes, prevention is better than the cure. Our experts are fully qualified to offer professional roof inspection services in Boulder.
Boulder Roof Repair and Replacement after a Hailstorm
Boulder was one of the worst-hit areas by the recent hailstorms in the United States. As a result, homeowners have suffered losses due to hail and wind damage. However, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of replacing or repairing your roof. Our certified roof professionals are ready to provide you with excellent roof replacement or repair.
Since we install a variety roofing material types that are best for hailstorms, you can feel more confident that your investment will last. If you’re wondering whether your roof was damaged after the hailstorm, contact us today. We will quickly come and inspect your roof and provide you with professional full hail restoration services.
Types of Roofing Materials
We have created a reputation of using high-quality products and for using the types of roofing materials that lasts the longest. With lots of imitations in the roofing market, you can never be sure of what the contractor has used. However, our company is trusted by multi-family, commercial and residential property owners in Boulder CO and the metro area as we use only genuine products.
Here are some of the types of roof materials that are available:
- F-Wave Shingle Roof –These types of roofs have increasingly become a popular option for property owners in Boulder and beyond. They are durable, low maintenance and can withstand winds of 130 miles-per-hour. They have a class IV impact rating with a Class A fire and Class 4 hail rating, and they are the only manufacturer to offer a hail warranty.
- Asphalt Shingles – Shingles not only provide your roof with a modern finish but will last for generations to come. We have earned the SELECT ShingleMaster™ (SSM) certification, which signifies the highest level of professionalism and excellence regarding shingles. The shingles roof provides wind resistance of close to 130 mph, which is perfect for withstanding windy days in Boulder.
- Slate – While this type of roofing is considered long-lasting and timeless, it can be difficult and expensive to install. However, we have mastered the art of slate roofing and will provide you with excellent services. If slate roofing is what you are looking for, then we are the right people to get the job done.
- Low-slope/ Flat Roofing – Are you looking to replace your roof and add a slope or low-lying insulation? Then our experts are the people to get that job done. We will use products that have energy-efficient properties and are highly reflective. Upon request, we can also style the roof to provide improved drainage.
- Metal Roof – Using metal roofing for your house gives it a unique and durable look. Our products are mostly made of high-grade steel that is maintenance-free. Whether you want your metallic roof to have exposed fasteners or concealed fastener panels, we can deliver perfect execution.
- Others – Apart from these, we have other materials and designs such as tile roof, synthetic, wood shake, and Class-4. All these will transform your roof into a beautiful and elegant site.
Expertise in Roof Insurance Claims
Did you know that you are entitled to compensation when your roof is damaged due to various factors such as hailstorms and wind? However, most homeowners shy away from filing an insurance claim due to the tedious process involved. At Axe Roofing, we are here to help walk you through the roof insurance claim process. We will come and provide you with an honest and professional estimation that you can use in your claim.
We have vast experience in this field and have helped clients in Boulder CO to get compensation for hail damage successfully. Our clients include both commercial, multi-family and residential building owners. For any queries regarding roof insurance claims, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
While the process for a roof repair or replacement in Boulder Colorado may seem hectic and draining, Axe Roofing will help you through it. We are professional, timely, committed and pay close attention to detail to meet your roofing needs. Our clients will attest that we are always ready to provide you with the best roofing services.
Contact us today for a free estimate and a comprehensive and thorough assessment of your roof. And don’t forget to let our representatives guide you through our diverse financing options.