Our Services | Our Customers | Material Types | After a Hailstorm | Why Choose Axe?
Roof repairs have been an integral part of home ownership throughout history. No matter the materials or the layout, a stable, waterproof roof is as important to a house as a shell is to a tortoise.
Granted, even the best-designed, sturdiest roofs can wear down over time. This is especially true if the roof is in a climate that’s subject to extreme weather (heavy rain, ice, blizzards, and so forth). If you want to keep you and your family safe from the elements, and your home secure, then you may need to reach out to professional contractors for roof repairs or replacement.
Here’s the good news: if you live in Thornton, CO or any neighboring towns, then you can contact our team of experienced roofing contractors at Axe Roofing. We’ve built a reputation over the years for providing exceptional customer service to our neighbors in the local community, always at a reasonable rate. We can help you determine what would be best for your old or damaged roof — whether repairs will do the trick, or it’s time to invest in a total roof replacement.
OUR ROOFING SERVICES
We provide a wide range of services at Axe Roofing. Three of our main services include:
- Roof inspections. In terms of safety and cost reduction, roof inspections are absolutely essential. Our team of trained inspectors can examine your roof for major and minor issues, such as normal and/or unusual wear & tear, leaks, wind damage, the presence of organic growth, and so on. We always pay attention to the details, and are 100% transparent when we discuss our findings with you.
- Roof repairs. Colorado’s climate lends itself to powerful hailstorms that sweep through during the summer. Of course, snowstorms during the winter can also prove damaging to roofs. If your roof has been hit hard by a storm, then you can reach out to our team for all of your repair needs. We make the repair process easy and convenient for our customers. We’ll quickly come out to assess the damage, create a game plan, and then get to work.
- Roof replacements. Whether you want to replace your old roof before major issues arise, or you decide that it would be better in the long run to replace your damaged roof instead of repairing it, we can guide you through each step of the roof replacement process. From selecting the design and material that will meet your needs to narrowing down which brands to use, our experienced consultants will make sure that you end up with a final product you’ll love.
Whether you need assistance with the roof of your office, your home, or your rental property, we have the training and experience to tackle the job at hand. You can count on our team of roofing experts to show up on time, treat all residents and/or workers with the utmost respect, and perform our tasks with professionalism and skill.
ROOFING MATERIALS WE USE
We use a number of different roofing materials. Some of them are cost-effective, and work well for projects that come with a limited budget; others are extremely durable, and are great for customers that want long-lasting roofing materials. Here are some of the more common roofing systems that we provide for our neighbors in Thornton, CO:
- F-Wave roof — Our shingle-based F-Wave roofs can stand firm against hailstorms and damaging 130 mph winds.
- Asphalt shingles – Our roofs with asphalt shingles are elegant, durable, and eco-friendly. As a certified SELECT ShingleMaster (SSM) roofing expert, Axe Roofing has the training and experience needed to install these cost-effective but hardy shingles onto your roof.
- Slate — Slate is an excellent choice in terms of durability. It also looks great on a home. While this roofing system tends to be a bit more expensive than its counterparts, it’s hard to beat its combination of longevity and timeless appeal.
- Metal roof — We install metal roofs with a class 4 rating. In other words, our metal roofs can withstand the most intense barrages of hail and wind that a Colorado storm can throw at them.
- Others — Our other roofing options include low roof and flat roof systems, clay roofs, and concrete, just to name a few. No matter what your needs and preferences are, we have the roofing material that will make your wishes a reality. What’s more, we can develop highly customized roofing solutions for customers that have unique requirements for their project. Just tell us what you want, and we’ll make it happen.
AFTER A HAILSTORM
It’s no secret that Colorado is subject to more hailstorms during the summer than most states in the U.S. Since hailstorms are an unfortunate part of life in Thornton, CO, our team at Axe Roofing is always focused on reducing the stress our customers feel after their homes experience roof damage.
If you reach out to us, we’ll come out to your home as soon as possible, assess the damage from the storm, and then recommend that you either repair or replace your roof. You can always count on us to provide you with an unbiased, accurate assessment; and if replacement is needed, we can help you to select which hail-resistant roofing material to use based on your budget and preference.
Plus, our consultants can educate you on the roof insurance claims process, and help you to avoid some common pitfalls there.
WHY CHOOSE AXE ROOFING?
The simple answer is this: We are Thornton, CO’s premier roofing company. In terms of customer service, professionalism, quality, and speed, we are second to none. No matter what type of roofing service you need, we can provide you with a smooth, pleasant, and affordable solution! Reach out to us for more info, or schedule your free quote today.